Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Chocolate Wagon Wheel Cookies

Today is National Homemade Cookies Day, and in anticipation, I scanned this recipe and illustration for Wagon Wheel Cookies from one of my Retro Cookbooks in which different women contributed their favorite recipes. Alas, I put the cookbook back on the shelf without noting the title. I'm sure from the outfit the woman is wearing, the cookbook is probably from the 40s or 50s. I wonder where Mrs. Juanita Willis is now? I love these cookies. They're easy to make and even easier to eat. Enjoy!

2 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Janet, lol...Can't tell you how many times I've "misplaced" a recipe source. Well, at least the cookies sound, yummy!

Happy Homemade Cookie Day AND, thanks for the kind words on my blog and for sharing some cookies...

Janet Rudolph said...

So good to hear from you and about you! Take care, Louise!